周末一笑: 好消息 (ZT)

來源: 南山鬆 2015-09-11 16:33:30 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4741 bytes)

1 好消息            

Halfway between New York City and Washington, D.C., the train's engine fell silent.

"I've got good news and bad news," the conductor announced.

"The bad news is we lost power." My fellow passengers groaned.

"The good news," he added, “is we weren't cruising at 30,000 feet.”

2 你納稅了嗎

A nervous taxpayer was unhappily conversing with the IRS Tax auditor who had come to review his records.At one point the auditor exclaimed,"Mr. Carelton, we feel it is a great privilege to be allowed to live and work in the USA.

As a citizen you have an obligation to pay taxes, and we expect you to eagerly pay them with a smile".

"Thank goodness" returned Mr. Carelton, with a giant grin on his face, "I thought you were going to want me to pay with cash."

3 酒後駕車

Late one night a police officer was patrolling a rowdy bar to anticipate possible DUI violations.At closing time, he saw a fellow tumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and try his keys in five different cars before he found his. Then he sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes. Everyone else left the bar and drove off. Finally he started his engine and began to pull away. The police officer was waiting for him and turned on his light and pulled the driver over, read him his rights and administered the breathalyzer test. The test results showed a reading of 0.00.The puzzled officer demanded to know how could that be. The driver replied, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy!"

4 交通事故

A man was driving to work when a truck ran a stop sign ...hit his car broadside, and knocked him cold. Passersby pulled him from the wreck and revived him.

He began a terrific struggle and had to be tranquilized by the medics. Later, when he was calm, they asked him why he struggled so. He said, "I remember the impact, then nothing. I woke up on a concrete slab in front of a huge, flashing 'Shell' sign. And somebody was standing in front of the 'S.'

5 機長的錄音

This is your captain speaking. On behalf of my crew.  I'd like to welcome you aboard British Airways flight 602 from New York to London. We are currently flying at a height of 35,000 feet midway across the Atlantic.  If you look out of the windows on the starboard side of the aircraft, you will observe that both the starboard engines are on fire. If you look out of the windows on the port side, you will observe that the port wing has fallen off.  If you look down towards the Atlantic Ocean, you will see a little yellow life raft with three people in it to waving at you.  That's me, the copilot, and one of the air stewardesses. This is a recording.

6 相親

A guy gets set up on a blind date and he takes her out for dinner to a very expensive restaurant to make a good impression. The waiter approaches the table and asks to take their order. The lady begins ordering practically everything on the menu, shrimp cocktail, pate, Caesar Salad, lobster, crepes Suzette, with no regard to the price. The guy is getting very upset, as he never thought she would order so much. She then stops, and looks across at him, and asks, "What do you suggest I wash it down with?"

"Well my dear, I can think of nothing so fitting as the Mississippi River."

所有跟帖: 

看到“好消息”標題就開心,晚上再細讀,謝鬆鬆分享,周末快樂。 -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2015 postreply 16:50:34

問好婉蕠, 周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/12/2015 postreply 06:19:59

altitude 30k--in heaven -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2015 postreply 18:35:03

Oh, it is very high~~~ -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/12/2015 postreply 06:21:27

My good news is I started... 2nd book (more profitable) -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/12/2015 postreply 04:27:38

第二本書,你太厲害了,讚! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/12/2015 postreply 06:22:25

怎麽沒太懂第一個不再cruise at 30000 feet的意思呢? -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2015 postreply 20:39:56

google it. btw, I'll contact Google ceo -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/14/2015 postreply 05:17:30

美風好!第一個是說火車沒有動力了,不像飛機沒動力了那麽危險:) -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (278 bytes) () 09/14/2015 postreply 17:57:32

奧,明白了。哈哈,謝謝鬆鬆答疑:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/17/2015 postreply 11:59:48

我也是一下子被堵住沒理解這一句。謝謝鬆鬆解釋! -肖莊- 給 肖莊 發送悄悄話 肖莊 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/17/2015 postreply 14:17:31

Haha, so fit as the Mississippi River. -~葉子~- 給 ~葉子~ 發送悄悄話 ~葉子~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/14/2015 postreply 13:47:46

哈哈,問好葉子,新周快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/14/2015 postreply 17:58:40

2 - pay tax with a smile, not cash! like that -TJKCB- 給 TJKCB 發送悄悄話 TJKCB 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/15/2015 postreply 16:42:27

Haha, but it's not true:) -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/15/2015 postreply 17:33:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”