周末一笑:Five Hundred Times

來源: 南山鬆 2014-05-10 05:57:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (9005 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 南山鬆 ] 在 2014-05-12 21:44:05 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
1Five Hundred Times五百遍

In the traffic court of a large mid-western city, a young lady was brought before the judge to answer a ticket given her for driving through a red light.

She explained to his honor that she was a school teacher and requested an immediate disposal of her case in order that she might hasten on to her classes. A wild gleam came into the judge's eye.

"You are a school teacher, eh?" said he. "Madam, I shall realize my lifelong ambition. Sit down at that table and write 'I went through a red light' five hundred times."

2Your Horse Called馬打電話來了

A guy is reading his paper when his wife walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head with a frying pan.

He asks, "What was that for?"

She says, "I found a piece of paper in your pocket with 'Betty Sue' written on it."

He says, "Jeez, honey, 'Betty Sue' was the name of the horse I bet on." She shrugs and walks away.

Three days later he's reading his paper when she walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head again with the frying pan.

He asks, "What was that for?"

She answers, "Your horse called."

3Midway tactics中間戰術

Three competing store owners rented adjoining shops in a mall.

Observers waited for mayhem to ensue.

The retailer on the right put up huge signs saying, "Gigantic Sale" and "Super Bargains"

The store on the left raised bigger signs proclaiming, "Prices Slashed" and ¨Fantastic Discounts" The owner in the middle then prepared a large sign that simply stated, "ENTRANCE"

4The Best Answer 最佳答案

A newspaper organized a contest for the best answer to the question: "If a fire broke out in the Louvre, and if you could only save one painting, which one would you carry out?"

The winning reply was: "The one nearest the exit."

5Life after Death死後重生

"Do you believe in life after death?" the boss asked one of his employees.

"Yes, Sir." the new recruit replied. “Well, then, that makes everything just fine," the boss went on.

"After you left early yesterday to go to your grandmother's funeral, she stopped in to see you.

6I am acting like a lady我要表現得象位女士

One day when women’s dresses were on sale at the Fareast Department Store a dignified middle-aged man decided to get his wife a piece.

But he soon found himself being battered by frantic women. He stood it as long as he could; then with head lowered and arms flailing he plowed through the crowed.

"You there!" challenged a thrill voice. "Can’t you act like a gentleman?" "Listen" he said "I have been acting like a gentleman for an hour.

From now on I am acting like a lady."

(from Internet)

所有跟帖: 

Like all the jokes,entrance sign in the middle shop(^.^) -京燕花園- 給 京燕花園 發送悄悄話 京燕花園 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/10/2014 postreply 09:26:32

罰寫500遍罪己狀,哈哈哈! -沈漓- 給 沈漓 發送悄悄話 沈漓 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/10/2014 postreply 10:28:10

問好小曼,燕子,沈漓,周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/10/2014 postreply 14:43:31

Lifelong ambition or vengeance? -衝浪潛水員- 給 衝浪潛水員 發送悄悄話 衝浪潛水員 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/11/2014 postreply 02:46:11

Vengeance~~~ -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/11/2014 postreply 18:33:49

謝南山鬆的周末一笑,帶給我快樂。 -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/11/2014 postreply 07:57:02

問好婉蕠!你快樂,我高興:)祝新周快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/11/2014 postreply 18:34:55

謝謝鬆鬆給我們帶來的周末快樂! -~葉子~- 給 ~葉子~ 發送悄悄話 ~葉子~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/11/2014 postreply 20:36:54

問好葉子!新周快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/12/2014 postreply 17:01:39

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”