正文

漢譯: A Complaint/抱怨

(2013-04-07 20:14:08) 下一個

 



A Complaint



抱怨


 


By William Wordsworth


Translation: Lucidus of WXC

 




There is a change—and I am poor;


有一個變化,我成了窮人;


 


Your love hath been, nor long ago,


你的愛,不久前,


 


A fountain at my fond heart's door,


一直是我歡欣心門之邊噴泉


 


Whose only business was to flow;


其唯一的任務就是流淌;


 


And flow it did; not taking heed


隻管流淌, 不必留意


 


Of its own bounty, or my need.


對自己的獎賞,或者我的需要。


 


What happy moments did I count!


我記憶中多麽的快樂時光!


 


Blest was I then all bliss above!


我被恩賜所有的幸福!


 


Now, for that consecrated fount


現在,為那神聖的源泉


 


Of murmuring, sparkling, living love,


潺潺,波光粼粼,活生生的愛的源泉,


 


What have I? Shall I dare to tell?


我有還什麽?我敢說嗎?


 


A comfortless and hidden well.


一個患難之人,和一口隱藏的井。


 


A well of love—it may be deep—


一口愛之井,可能很深


 


I trust it is,—and never dry:


我相信,永不幹涸的:


 


What matter? if the waters sleep


所謂嗎?如果水會睡去,


 


In silence and obscurity.


在沉默和無聞中。


 


—Such change, and at the very door


這種變化,恰在此門


 


Of my fond heart, hath made me poor.


在我歡欣之心門,使我貧困






* Reference


http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/174782


[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.