於勒的博客

每次坐飛機望著窗外的天空都會默默地對父母說“謝謝你們給我生命和喜愛自由的靈魂,現在我像在浩瀚裏飛翔。
個人資料
正文

莎士比亞談——對付悍婦

(2011-11-17 16:14:40) 下一個
The Taming of the shrew
對付悍婦的辦法

Say that she rail,why then I'll tell her plain
她要謾罵嗎?我就坦白跟她說,

She sings as sweetly as a nightingale
她的歌聲甜美似夜鶯。

Say that she frown,
她要皺眉頭嗎?
 
I'll say she looks as clear As morning roses newly washed with dew.
我就說她清揚似朝露中的薔薇。

Say she be mute and will not speak a word,
她要沉默無言嗎?

Then I'll commend her volubility And say she uttereth piercing eloquence.
那麽,我要稱讚她口齒伶俐,說她口才動人心弦。

If she bid me pack I'll give her thanks
要把我攆出去嗎?我倒要謝謝她

As though she bid me stay by her a week.
挽留多住七八天。

If she deny to wed I'll crave the day
要拒婚嗎?我就問她日期——

When I shall ask the banns,and when be married.
哪天預告婚訊,哪天成親。


[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.