450)this.width=450"controls="ControlPanel"..."> 450)this.width=450"controls="ControlPanel"..." /> Lesson 45 - Embarrassing Experiences - 博客 | 文學城
個人資料
正文

Lesson 45 - Embarrassing Experiences

(2010-09-04 15:29:26) 下一個

新英語900句之生活篇 Lesson45:Embarrassing Experiences難堪的經曆

450) this.width=450" controls="ControlPanel" loop="false" autostart="false" volume="100" initfn="load-types" mime-types="mime.types" />
original sound track

661. I can’t believe I said something that stupid at the party.
我簡直不能相信我在晚會上竟說了那樣的傻話。
662. I just spilled my drink all over my pants.
我把飲料灑滿了我的褲子。
663. Halfway through my speech, I forgot the rest of what I wanted to say.
我的講話說到一半,我就忘記了後麵的內容了。
664. I didn’t notice the stain until I got to work.
我上班的時候才發現衣服上的汙漬。
665. He tripped and fell right in front of the guests.
他絆了一下,摔倒在客人麵前。
666. She came to the party in the same dress as me.
她穿著和我一樣的衣服來參加聚會。
667. My ex-girlfriend told everyone at the party about me.
我的前女友把我的事情告訴了所有參加聚會的人。
668. He was so sick that he vomited right in the middle of dinner.
他很不舒服了,晚餐吃到一半的時候就嘔吐了。
669. I just realized that this shirt isn’t clean.
我這才意識到這件襯衫不幹淨。
670. Someone told Bob what I said about him.
有人把我說鮑勃的話告訴了他。
671. That has to be my most embarrassing moment ever.
那是我一輩子最難堪的時刻了。
672. That shouldn’t be enough to cause you to quit.
你也不能僅僅因為這個就放棄呀。
673. That is a little embarrassing.
那有一點令人難堪。
674. Still you shouldn’t stop doing something you liked just because of one incident.
你還是不應該因為一件事就放棄你喜歡做的事。
675. I embarrassed myself the entire evening.
整個晚上我都難堪極了。

450) this.width=450" onload="javascript:if(this.width>450) this.width=450" />
my recording on 2/23/2011

【生詞解讀】
1. stain [stein] n. 汙點,汙跡,瑕疵
2. vomit [5vRmit] vi. 嘔吐
3. incident [5insidEnt] n. 事件;事變

[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.