Schindler\'s List
(2008-03-16 14:22:45)
下一個
重溫經典老片《Schinder's list》(辛德勒的名單),很震撼!摘錄部分經典對白,分享。
精彩對白Amon Goeth: Theycast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely withthem, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus.Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, notpunished. They should receive treatment because this is as real astyphus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
阿蒙·高斯:他們在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道嗎,猶太人。當你和他們很親近地工作時,就像我,你這麽想。他們有這樣的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被這種病毒感染了。他們應該被同情,而不是懲罰。他們應該接受治療因為這樣才能像斑疹傷寒症一樣真實。我一直是這麽認為的。這和金錢有關係嗎?嗯?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:真相是,海倫,總是正確的答案。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Itzhak Stern: How many cigarettes have you smoked tonight?
伊薩克·斯特恩:你昨晚抽了多少煙?
Oskar Schindler: Too many.
奧斯卡·辛德勒:太多了。
Itzhak Stern: For every one you smoke, I smoke half.
伊薩克·斯特恩:你抽的每一支煙,我就抽了一半。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from nowthe young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and youare part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footingthe blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told theJews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled theirbelongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prosperedin business, science, education, the arts. With nothing they came andwith nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a JewishKrakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They neverhappened. Today is history.
阿蒙·高斯:今天就是曆史。今天將會被永遠記住。很多年以後年輕人將會對今天充滿好奇。今天就是曆史並且你們就是其中的一部分。六百年前,當他們到處散播對黑死亡的譴責,所謂的大卡西米(Casimir theGreat),告訴猶太人他們應該到克拉科夫去。他們來了。他們帶著財產來到這座城市。他們定居下來。他們掌握權利。他們在商業、科學、教育和藝術上興盛起來。沒有他們帶來的東西就沒有他們的繁榮。六個世紀以來,這兒是猶太人的克拉科夫。到今晚為止,這六百年將會是謠言。他們從來沒有發生過。今天就是曆史。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
奧斯卡·辛德勒:看著,你所需要做的事情就是告訴我,它對你來說,值多少錢。你看每一個人值多少?
Amon Goeth: No, no, no, No. What's one worth to you!
阿蒙·高斯:不,不,不,不。你看每個人值多少!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amon Goeth: I would like so much to reach out to you and touch you inyour loneliness. What would it be like, I wonder? What would be wrongwith that? I realize that you are not a person in the strictest senseof the word, but, um, maybe you're right about that too. Maybe what'swrong, it's not us, it's this... I mean, when they compare you tovermin, to rodents and to lice. I just, uh, you make a good point. Youmake a very good point. Is this the face of a rat? Are these the eyesof a rat? "Hath not a Jew eyes?" I feel for you Helen.
[leaning forward to kiss her]
Amon Goeth: No, I don't think so. You Jewish bitch, you nearly talked me into it, didn't you?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.
奧斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我試試。我可以救出更多人。
Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
伊薩克·斯特恩:奧斯卡,因為你已經有一萬一千人活了下來。看看他們。
Oskar Schindler: If I'd made more money... I threw away so much money. You have no idea. If I'd just...
奧斯卡·辛德勒:如果我能賺到更多的錢…我揮霍了太多的錢。你沒有辦法。如果我試試。
Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊薩克·斯特恩:世世代代都會記得你的所作所為。
Oskar Schindler: I didn't do enough!
奧斯卡·辛德勒:我做得還不夠!
Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
伊薩克·斯特恩:你已經做得很多了。
[Schindler looks at his car] (辛德勒看著他的汽車)
Oskar Schindler: This car. Goeth would have bought this car. Why did Ikeep the car? Ten people right there. Ten people. Ten more people.
奧斯卡·辛德勒:這汽車。高斯可能會買下這輛車。我為什麽要留下這輛車?十個人正在那兒。十個人。十個更多的人。
[removing Nazi pin from lapel] (從翻領上摘下納粹獎章)
Oskar Schindler: This pin. Two people. This is gold. Two more people.He would have given me two for it, at least one. One more person. Aperson, Stern. For this.
奧斯卡·辛德勒:這個別針。兩個人。這是金製的。兩個更多的人。他可以在多給我兩個人,至少有一個。一個更多的人。一個人。斯特恩。為了這個。
[sobbing] (濕透的)
Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person... and I didn't! And I... I didn't!
奧斯卡·辛德勒:我可以得到一個更多的人…可是我沒有!可是我…我沒有!
什麽是權力?一個人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。這不叫權力,這叫正義。而一個人同樣犯了罪,皇帝可判他死刑,也可以不判他死,於是赦免了他,這就叫權力!