塵緣似水

把心事寫在水上,讓心碎無痕。
正文

CHARMING GIRL

(2010-06-17 12:46:33) 下一個

Cool breeze is passing through the palm leaves,
清風吹過棕櫚樹葉子,
Hearing like my whisper to the lovely kitty;
像是我對可愛女孩傾訴的私密。
Aquatic weeds are flourishing in the clean stream,
水草在清流中瘋長,
Radiating around like my unbridled miss.
散漫如我脫韁的心意。
May the hovering birdie take my affection to the sweetie,
飛翔的小鳥兒啊,可不可以告訴倩女我的情意,
Into her heart with my inexpressible wish?
把我的心願帶進她的心底。
Nevertheless again and again I hold my breath,
然而我一次次屏住呼吸,
Giving no courage to reveal my true spirit.
沒有說出真意的勇氣。


Long and lonely nights,
那漫長而孤獨的夜晚,
On which the cutie can be my light.
可愛女孩是照亮的光線。
Long and lonely life,
那漫長而孤獨的人生,
In which the love can be my guide.
愛引導我走向前。
Keeling over and over in bed in the long nights,
長夜中反側輾轉,
In love I trust to have found the right.
我相信愛是有緣。
Keeping on and on seeking the happiness in lonely life,
在孤寂的人生中尋夢之旅不斷,
On love I rely to be the final delight.
相信愛將帶給我們喜歡。


[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.