教作業!這個對我來講比living history的翻譯有意思,我對那些破事沒興趣 :)

本文內容已被 [ 千與.千尋 ] 在 2011-06-22 17:32:04 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 嗬嗬,有可能。:) haha.非文學青年2011-06-22 09:13:36

我要強那個分數嗎?that's just a joke! It's just a random number for entertainment purpose only (口語中這麽說無所謂,書麵寫作中又用just又用only是不是重複了?當年我也這麽寫,結果老師說不好). Do you think I took it seriously? No, of course not. I know where my English level stands and I feel secure enough to laugh at the score. And I have a highly-educated native speaker at home to check my writing? 這個地方不敢肯定check後麵是不是要跟點啥).

I was only annoyed to find/see 這裏不敢肯定)that most of the comments were so wrong and everyone is buying it! For example, your use of "bitter" is not British English. It's just pure, wrong usage of "bitter"! it would be such an insult to the Brits! However, your grammatical mistake of using "many" in front of an uncountable noun, your wrong use of "promise to somebody" and your mistake in "I should have had spent " were not pointed out.  But I don't want to argue about it because that will take too much time. I don't want to be sucked into another online fight.

I feel the translation/writing class is becoming too much a distraction (distracting) for me, overshadowing my pronounciation (拚寫錯誤) efforts. That's why I need to shift my focus and "閉關". :)

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!