看電影練聽力-The Matrix

來源: 心存善念 2022-01-09 11:03:56 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (9596 bytes)

如果你沒有聽懂這段對話,可以說你還沒看懂 The Matrix.

The Architect: Hello, Neo.

Neo: Who are you?

The Architect: I am the Architect. I created the matrix. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also irrelevant.

Neo: Why am I here?

The Architect: Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.

Neo: You haven't answered my question.

The Architect: Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.

The responses of other Neos appear on the monitors: "Others? What others? How many? Answer me!"

The Architect: The matrix is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the sixth version.

Again, the responses of the other Ones appear on the monitors: "Five versions? Three? I've been lied too. This is bullshit."

Neo: There are only two possible explanations: either no one told me, or no one knows.

The Architect: Precisely. As you are undoubtedly gathering, the anomaly's systemic, creating fluctuations in even the most simplistic equations.

Once again, the responses of other Neos appear on the monitors: "You can't control me! F you! I'm going to kill you! You can't make me do anything!

Neo: Choice. The problem is choice.

The Architect: The first matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is as apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human being, thus I redesigned it based on your history to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of the matrix, she would undoubtedly be its mother.

Neo: The Oracle.

The Architect: Please. As I was saying, she stumbled upon a solution whereby nearly 99% of all test subjects accepted the program, as long as they were given a choice, even if they were only aware of the choice at a near unconscious level. While this answer functioned, it was obviously fundamentally flawed, thus creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that if left unchecked might threaten the system itself. Ergo, those that refused the program, while a minority, if unchecked, would constitute an escalating probability of disaster.

Neo: This is about Zion.

The Architect: You are here because Zion is about to be destroyed. Its every living inhabitant terminated, its entire existence eradicated.

Neo: Bullshit.

The Architect: Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

所有跟帖: 

歡迎大家發表自己對這電影的理解 -心存善念- 給 心存善念 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/09/2022 postreply 11:23:52

回家聽:)以後美壇的聽力練習就這樣隨意隨心隨時怎麽樣?:) -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/09/2022 postreply 14:37:31

有時間再看,先讚後欣賞 -rockcurrent- 給 rockcurrent 發送悄悄話 rockcurrent 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/09/2022 postreply 18:18:46

經典好電影! -天玉之- 給 天玉之 發送悄悄話 天玉之 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/09/2022 postreply 18:21:25

善念,班長好-努力學習啊~班長作證-,-:))_' -青鬆站- 給 青鬆站 發送悄悄話 青鬆站 的博客首頁 (633 bytes) () 01/09/2022 postreply 18:28:50

鬆鬆病了還惦記大家,感動!盼你快快好起來 -心存善念- 給 心存善念 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/09/2022 postreply 18:44:00

謝謝善念-,唉-,神仙打架- -青鬆站- 給 青鬆站 發送悄悄話 青鬆站 的博客首頁 (151 bytes) () 01/09/2022 postreply 19:21:41

朋友在美國的侄女的老公特意去人群感染O, 然後回來傳染給老婆,果然雙雙染病,然後自然康複,同獲免疫力 -移花接木- 給 移花接木 發送悄悄話 移花接木 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/09/2022 postreply 20:13:14

這樣就不會再得了麽? -心存善念- 給 心存善念 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/09/2022 postreply 20:14:00

鬆鬆好了沒有?應該沒事了吧?感覺這次omicron引起的症狀和以往比相對輕一些。謝謝美壇小水壺善念:) -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/09/2022 postreply 21:25:04

好奇,你們在家看電影開字幕嗎? -老地雷- 給 老地雷 發送悄悄話 老地雷 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/09/2022 postreply 21:42:25

我從來不開,因為開了我也不看,看不過來 -移花接木- 給 移花接木 發送悄悄話 移花接木 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/10/2022 postreply 04:24:52

有的的電影我會開,因為會有專用詞匯,例如法律,金融,科幻等 -心存善念- 給 心存善念 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/10/2022 postreply 05:19:00

開,聽不懂的掃一眼字幕 -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/10/2022 postreply 09:09:08

這個電影如不懂對話就隻能當動作片了,會浪費很多內容 -心存善念- 給 心存善念 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/10/2022 postreply 05:21:00

加跟帖:

• 標題:
  • 內容(可選項): [所見即所得|預覽模式] [HTML源代碼] [如何上傳圖片] [怎樣發視頻] [如何貼音樂]