美文Great Service Comes From The Heart視頻

來源: 斯葭 2012-03-14 17:42:42 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2164 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 斯葭 ] 在 2012-03-16 05:48:04 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

美文:Great Service Comes From The Heart(視頻)ZT
作者:Ken Blanchard and Barbara Glanz

A young man named Johnny had Downs Syndrome and worked as a grocery store bagger. He didn’t feel that he had much to offer other people – till he was inspired to go beyond bagging customer’s groceries.

Each day Johnny prepared and brought to work special notes for his customers and he’d put one on top of the last bag of groceries he filled. He’d smile at the customer and say, “I put a great saying in your bag. I hope it helps you have a good day. Thanks for coming in.”

An amazing thing happened in that grocery store: the line at Johnny’s checkout was three times longer than anybody else’s! The manager tried to get people to move to a shorter line so they could get on their way, but they all said: “That’s okay, we’ll wait. We want to be in Johnny’s line. We want to get his thought for the day!”

And Johnny’s influence didn’t stop there! Over the next couple of months others at the store started to follow Johnny’s example. When the Floral Department had a broken flower or an unused corsage instead of throwing it away they found an elderly woman or a little girl and pinned it on her.

The guys who worked on the shopping carts made sure that all the wheels on the carts really worked. Employees greeted customers with a smile and friendly words.

(This story is told in Simple Truths of Service: Inspired By Johnny the Bagger by Ken Blanchard and Barbara Glanz.)

所有跟帖: 

Thanks. Totally agree. -rockcurrent- 給 rockcurrent 發送悄悄話 rockcurrent 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2012 postreply 18:31:54

晚上好,謝共鳴。 -斯葭- 給 斯葭 發送悄悄話 斯葭 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2012 postreply 18:37:04

用心做人做事,任何崗位都能讓人發光! -tingfeng- 給 tingfeng 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/15/2012 postreply 09:42:19

Well-said. Thanks. -斯葭- 給 斯葭 發送悄悄話 斯葭 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/15/2012 postreply 17:25:20

Inspiring story! Thanks Becca -同學小薇- 給 同學小薇 發送悄悄話 同學小薇 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/15/2012 postreply 12:39:40

小薇,I could not agree with you more. -斯葭- 給 斯葭 發送悄悄話 斯葭 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/15/2012 postreply 17:27:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!