Katie Couric The Best Advice I Ever Got, Part 26

來源: 2msmom 2013-10-28 07:15:04 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1345 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 2msmom ] 在 2013-10-28 11:21:32 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

歡迎多多批評指正.

I've covered many history-making events on hot-button issues involving race, gender, and religion: the O.J. Simpson trial; the Rodney King verdict; the Anita Hill hearings; the brutal murder of Matthew Shepard, a young gay man in Wyoming; the controversy over building an Islamic center near Ground Zero. Doing my best to shed light on these critically important but often polarizing stories is incredibly challenging work, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
    You may have some false starts, just like my foray into the ad world, but when you find a job you love, you can't imagine doing anything else. Of course, not everyone has the luxury of a career of  their choice, especially when the economy is lousy and jobs are hard to come by. But finding your passion will eventually get you to where you're supposed to be. And by the way, don't let money be your mantra. Focusing only on financial success often leaves you with a big bank account and a barren soul. As Twitter's Biz Stone says, think about what is really valuable.

所有跟帖: 

"Think about what is really valuable." Good one.Thanks. -祤湫霖- 給 祤湫霖 發送悄悄話 祤湫霖 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/28/2013 postreply 12:11:35

Great reading -kelvin18- 給 kelvin18 發送悄悄話 kelvin18 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/30/2013 postreply 09:32:15

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”