Katie Couric The Best Advice I Ever Got, Part 13

來源: 2msmom 2013-04-22 08:07:44 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1479 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 2msmom ] 在 2013-04-22 14:01:34 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic Introduction的最後一部分. 歡迎多多批評指正. Scholarship America’s programs have had a huge financial impact on the lives of students across the country, but as I’ve learned, it’s about more than just dollars and cents. It’s also about giving students confidence, inspiration, and some supportive words to carry with them: “I believe in you.” That’s what a scholarship really says. And that’s why it seems only fitting to me that all of my proceeds from this book - a collection of lessons learned from extraordinary lives - will provide scholarships to help others realize their full potential so that their own stories and advice may one day appear in a book like this. So I’d like to thank all the people who have had an impact on my life, and all those here who have given us permission to present their stories of winning and losing, setbacks and callbacks, ups and downs. Oscar Wilde once said, “I always pass on good advice. It is the only thing to do with it. It is never of any use to oneself.” I hope you’ll find these words as compelling, fun to read - and, yes, wise - as I have. And, wherever you are in your journey, I hope you’ll feel inspired to share your own.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”