Hilary Clinton Q & A , 第四部分

來源: 2msmom 2012-06-25 11:44:23 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1891 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 2msmom ] 在 2012-06-26 07:56:15 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic In this segment, again, the question is asked by a non-native speaker, so the Q section is not a mimic of the original speaker. It is just my own reading. It is interesting to see how the intonation sounds differently from the A section where the reading is a mimic of the original speaker. QUESTION: Dr. Nguyen Dinh Thang with BPSOS. We serve Vietnamese Americans and work with Vietnamese in Vietnam. While your initiative will take some time to take effect, just recently, in recent months, the Vietnamese Government sentenced several bloggers to five years all the way to 16 years in prison. So what does your office plan to do, and how the U.S. Government can confront such an emergency situation in Vietnam? SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, we have publicly spoken out against the detention, conviction, and imprisonment of not only the bloggers in Vietnam, but some of the Buddhist monks and nuns and others who have been subjected to harassment. Vietnam has made so much progress, and it’s just moving with great alacrity into the future, raising the standard of living of their people. And we don’t believe they should be afraid of commentary that is internal. In fact, I would like to see more governments, if you disagree with what a blogger or a website is saying, get in and argue with them. Explain what it is you’re doing. Put out contrary information. Point out what the pitfalls are of the position that a blogger might be taking. So I hope that Vietnam will move more in that direction, because I think it goes hand in hand with the progress that we’ve seen in the last few years there.

所有跟帖: 

great. -jingbeiboy- 給 jingbeiboy 發送悄悄話 jingbeiboy 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/25/2012 postreply 13:55:35

co: great! -EnLearner- 給 EnLearner 發送悄悄話 EnLearner 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/25/2012 postreply 20:53:23

非常好! -tingfeng- 給 tingfeng 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/27/2012 postreply 09:53:59

謝大家美言。 -2msmom- 給 2msmom 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/27/2012 postreply 20:43:27

新聞主播哈~ 真棒! -~葉子~- 給 ~葉子~ 發送悄悄話 ~葉子~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/18/2012 postreply 10:50:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”