Hilary Clinton Q & A , 第三部分

來源: 2msmom 2012-06-19 19:31:02 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1739 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 2msmom ] 在 2012-06-20 09:16:28 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic In this segment, the question is asked by a non-native speaker, so the Q section is not a mimic of the original speaker. It is just my own reading. It is interesting to see how the intonation sounds differently from the A section where the reading is a mimic of the original speaker. 歡迎大家指教。 QUESTION: Thank you. My name is Aly Abuzaakouk. I’m the director of Libya Forum website, promoting democracy and human rights and civil society in Libya. We have been attacked and hacked many times. I would like Madame Secretary to tell me how can you help those voices which do not have, you know, the technology or the money to protect themselves, protect them against the hackers which are the silencers of voices from outside the countries which lacks freedom and freedom of expression. SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, this is one of the issues that we are debating and we’re looking for ideas as to how we can answer it in a positive way. We would invite your participation. After I take the last question, Anne-Marie Slaughter, the Director of my Policy Planning unit inside the State Department and someone – the former dean of the Woodrow Wilson School who has written a lot about interconnectivity and how we have to begin to look at the world as the networked reality that it is, will be leading a discussion. And I hope some of you with ideas, suggestions, cautions, worries will stay and really get into an in-depth discussion about that.

所有跟帖: 

讀得真好! 要是有機會能和大家分享一下你的學習經驗就更好了。 -EnLearner- 給 EnLearner 發送悄悄話 EnLearner 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2012 postreply 21:38:16

讀得太有美味了。。羨慕!介紹一下這麽美味的語音語調怎麽練出來的啊。我都快放棄了。:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2012 postreply 10:20:39

to 愚公 和美風 -2msmom- 給 2msmom 發送悄悄話 (83 bytes) () 06/22/2012 postreply 11:51:49

真像希拉裏 -lostman- 給 lostman 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2012 postreply 14:20:37

謝謝美言. -2msmom- 給 2msmom 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/22/2012 postreply 11:53:23

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標