英語歌曲:Thank You Stars

來源: 楚姍珊 2013-08-16 12:08:00 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (0 bytes)

Song: Thank You, Stars
Artist: Katie Melua

Some call it faith, some call it love
Some call it guidance from above
You are the reason we found ours
So thank you stars
Some people think it's far away
Some know it's with them everyday
So thank you stars

There are no winds
That can blow it away on the air
When they try to blow it away
Is when you know it will always be there
To some it's the strength to be apart
To some it's a feeling in the heart
And when you're out there on your own
It's the way back home
So thank you star

Katie Melua is a charming singer with a deep and beautiful voice. She was born in Georgia. During her early years, life was really tough. She once said: "Now, when I'm staying in luxurious hotels, I think back to those days". In 1993, in the aftermath of the Georgian Civil War, the family moved to Northern Ireland and finally settled down in Britain. Later Melua became a British citizen. She stated that "As a family, we have been very fortunate to find a happy lifestyle in this country and we feel we belong. We still consider ourselves to be Georgian, because that is where our roots are."

Katie Melua is also a talented songwriter and musician. At the age of nineteen, her first album "Call off the Search" was released in featured two songs written by her: "Belfast" and "Faraway Voice". Her second album "Piece by Piece" was a great success. Her third album was "Picture" which includes the singles "If You Were A Sailboat" and "If The Lights Go Out", etc. "The House" was her fourth album. "Secret Symphony" was her fifth album. Melua said in a statement: "This album was going to be my 'singer's album'. I had always wanted to do this one day; singing other people's songs brings something out of you and your voice that isn't perhaps where you would have gone vocally with your own material." Besides singing, Katie Melua does acting and modeling,too.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!