電影簡介:Lincoln(音頻文字)

來源: 斕婷 2012-11-15 07:22:14 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3805 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 斕婷 ] 在 2012-11-18 15:42:03 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
電影簡介:Lincoln(音頻文字) ZT

Alan Silverman

"Abolishing slavery by constitutional provision settles the fate for all coming time, not only of the millions now in bondage, but of unborn millions to come."

Facing stiff opposition, Lincoln fights for the Constitutional amendment in the final four months of his life, while also conducting secret negotiations to end the war. He was assassinated in April 1865.

Spielberg says this chapter of American history is fresh territory for a film.

"He is kind of a stranger to our industry and this medium. You have to go back to the 1930's to find a movie that is just about Abraham Lincoln," the director explains. "So my fascination with Lincoln, which started as a child, got to the point where, after reading so much about him, I thought there was a chance to tell a segment of his life to movie-goers."

Based in part on historian Doris Kearns Goodwin's Lincoln biography Team Of Rivals, the film stars Daniel Day-Lewis as the 16th US President.

"Really the most obvious thing is to approach a man's life that has been mythologized to that extent in such a way that you can get close enough to properly represent it," the actor says.

Spielberg worked 12 years to get Lincoln made, and he insists it's coincidence that the film reaches American theaters just after the current election.

"I wasn't waiting for a certain time, but people say 'oh, you made it because of what's happening in politics today.' It had nothing to do with current politics," Spielberg insists, "nothing to do with holding a mirror up to the way we conduct our business on Capitol Hill today. This was meant to be a story …a Lincoln portrait, if you will. I think any time is the right time for a very compelling story."

"Blood has been spilt to afford us this moment. Now! Now! Now!"

Lincoln also features Sally Field as the troubled First Lady. Tommy Lee Jones plays powerful Congressman Thaddeus Stevens, who guides the anti-slavery amendment to passage. The script is by playwright Tony Kushner and John Williams, a frequent Spielberg collaborator, composed the score.

http://www.voanews.com/

所有跟帖: 

電影預告片:Lincoln(視頻) -斕婷- 給 斕婷 發送悄悄話 斕婷 的博客首頁 (1037 bytes) () 11/15/2012 postreply 11:38:30

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”