【電影配音Pearl Harbor片段】北京二號/billnet 配音,二姐後期

來源: beautifulwind 2012-07-12 15:29:57 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3212 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ beautifulwind ] 在 2012-07-13 21:08:32 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

給新來的朋友欣賞一遍。實在是精品啊。

再仰望欣賞:

Evelyn:] Packing.

[Rafe:] Orders.

[Evelyn:] What kind of orders?

[Rafe:] [Sighs] Top-secret kind.

[Evelyn:] Dangerous kind. I can't find Danny.

[Rafe:] Is that why you're here? Looking for Danny? Probably saying good-bye to his squadron.We've been assigned to Doolittle.

[Evelyn:] I wasn't looking for Danny. I couldn't have you go away without you understanding something.

[Rafe:] Yeah. Well, you don't have to explain anything to me.

[Evelyn:] I do,because you're acting like I didn't love you.

[Rafe:] Evelyn, loving you kept me alive. I should've died over there. When I was in that water, I made a deal with God. I told him I was sorry. I told him I knew I'd been a fool for leaving you trying to go over there and be a hero, and I promised I'd never ask for anything again, if I could just see you one more time. And you know what? It was working. You kept me alive, Evelyn. You brought me home. So I'm gonna stand by my end of the deal. I'll walk away. And I won't ask you for anything. But I just want to know why. Just tell me that, will you, please? Just tell me why.

[Evelyn:] Rafe, I'm pregnant.

[Rafe:] Oh, my God.

[Evelyn:] I didn't even know until the day you turned up alive. And then all this happened.

[Evelyn:] I haven't told Danny. I don't want him to know. All he needs to think about is how to do this mission and get back alive.

Rafe, all I ever wanted was for us to have a home, grow old together. But life never asked me what I wanted.

Now, I'm gonna give Danny my whole heart. But I don't think I'll ever look at another sunset without thinking of you. I'll love you my whole life.

所有跟帖: 

應吳曼要求,也給新來的朋友欣賞一下精品。二姐/Bill,俺擅自轉貼啦。:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2012 postreply 15:31:14

聽不出是英語作為第二語言(假設是第二)的中國演員配的。太牛了。神馬是後期? -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2012 postreply 15:36:51

把兩個人的聲音整合到一起,和原來的電影口型對上,再加一些背景音樂啊。 -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2012 postreply 15:39:09

I see.感情戲於我太難,還是來武打的簡單的吼幾句:啊。哈,哪裏跑!看刀! -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2012 postreply 15:46:56

或扮演怪獸也可以,我最近在讀一本科幻小說,而且還是為了催眠而讀。 -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2012 postreply 15:49:15

什麽都行。隻要是英文就行。:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2012 postreply 15:51:07

我沒看到過,這簡直就是原配音啊 -金迷- 給 金迷 發送悄悄話 金迷 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2012 postreply 19:16:33

這簡直就是原版啊。太正的英文了。蔥白啊。 -秒秒 - 給 秒秒  發送悄悄話 秒秒  的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/13/2012 postreply 01:15:43

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”