回複:Oh,really? But why? I am just curious.

來源: 23731241 2010-01-14 09:06:59 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1075 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 23731241 ] 在 2010-01-15 04:56:12 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 這個詞是我的最愛 生活中 & 工作中237312412010-01-14 08:18:05
再次ZT我在職壇ZT過的 which is quoted from a book

Why Statistical
What God said:
“If I make everything predictable, these human beings, whom I have endowed with pretty good brains, will undoubtedly learn to predict everything, and they will thereupon have no motive to do anything at all, because they will recognize that the future is totally determined and cannot be influenced by any human action. On the other hand, if I make everything unpredictable, they will gradually discover that there is no rational basis for any decision whatsoever and, as in the first case, they will thereupon have no motive to do anything at all. Neither scheme would make sense. I must therefore create a mixture of the two. Let some things be predictable and let others be unpredictable. They will then, among many other things, have the very important task of finding out which is which.”
----------------------------------

I like the unpredictable/random part because i have no control & i don't need to do anything at all. i am a very lazy man (鄙視自己一下)

所有跟帖: 

Like it a lot. Thanks for sharing. -amazing_grace- 給 amazing_grace 發送悄悄話 amazing_grace 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/14/2010 postreply 13:41:11

謝謝分享,頗受啟迪。 -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (24 bytes) () 01/14/2010 postreply 17:01:08

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”