I agree with you every single word

來源: Iamcc 2012-12-20 21:38:03 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1054 bytes)
回答: Not right property as rentalSlothehz0022012-12-20 21:25:59

I had been back and forth many times and what you said is how I convince myself to sell a few days ago. I have a few advantages to give me more room.

1. If I rent out this house, most of the rental income goes towards the principle, which is vitually someone paying my mortgage for me.

2. Other investments will subject to same management issue. This house has been updated and the maintainance cost will be really low in near future and the house looks pretty and may attract more renters compare to other houses in the same area.

3. My concern to go for a new investment is that I will have to spend tons of effort to indentify the opportunity and if it is a fixer up, I will have to invest cash. I am sure the monthly rental income could be higher if I invest in a multi family, but I will face certain uncertainty that whether I can find a good one.

4. Market timing wise, I am buying high and selling low and hold the cash to wait for another opportunity which I am not sure when it will happen.

所有跟帖: 

Further suggestions -Slothehz002- 給 Slothehz002 發送悄悄話 Slothehz002 的博客首頁 (703 bytes) () 12/21/2012 postreply 08:43:06

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”