有經驗的地主們給看看, 租給這個單身母親靠譜嗎?

來源: xixi2009 2012-10-27 19:33:07 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4879 bytes)

我昨天貼的廣告, 今天收到這個郵件, 大家覺得 是不是 租給 她以後 麻煩多多?

謝謝

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to express my interest in renting your home/property.  I have worked for the County of xxxx for 7 years as a Correctional Counselor in the xxxx Sheriff's Department, where I provide counseling to low risk adult male inmates. Additionally, I am a licensed marriage and family therapist and have a private practice in xxxxt where I provide psychotherapy to individuals and families.

I have been divorced for two years and have two teenage daughters who attend The xxxx  High School which is located off Texas Street, and very close to your condo.

I am looking to live in a home for several years that exemplifies my professionalism and is centrally located to my private practice and my daughter's high school.  I hope to rent from owners/property managers that are stable and who will not being selling their home. We own no pets and take excellent care of the homes we have rented in the past.

I want to be up front about my poor credit score, which has plummeted this year as a direct result of my divorce.  Up until November of last year, my FICO score has always been in the mid 700's.  I do realize the hesitancy that I might be faced with, but I want to assure you that I am a worthy tenant.

I have excellent rental history from xxxxxx View where I rented from March 2011-July 2012. Previous to living at xxxxxx  I lived in Military Housing in xxxxx for 6 years.  I am highly respected at the Sheriff's Department and Will Brown, one of the Commanders at the Sheriff's Department is willing to vouch for my character.  Additionally, I am a UCLA alumni and volunteer a great deal to my xxxxxx Chapter. I have references to provide if requested.

Please let me know if you would be willing to rent to me. 

所有跟帖: 

聽上去不錯,可以考慮,核實一下她提供的材料。 -melody2010- 給 melody2010 發送悄悄話 melody2010 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/27/2012 postreply 20:20:18

謝謝! -xixi2009- 給 xixi2009 發送悄悄話 xixi2009 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/27/2012 postreply 21:48:02

不靠譜,通常寫這麽長的信都是因為被其他地主拒了的 -xiache- 給 xiache 發送悄悄話 xiache 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/27/2012 postreply 23:41:56

英語太好,滴水不漏(感覺在引導你的思路),必須見本人,然後背景調查 -akebono- 給 akebono 發送悄悄話 akebono 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/28/2012 postreply 06:09:42

如果沒有其他的applicant,當然讓她先遞申請表和交申請費,然後需要查什麽就查什麽唄。 -ddd12- 給 ddd12 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/28/2012 postreply 06:21:43

謝謝樓上各位,這個人是搞婚姻, 家庭谘詢的,英文是太好了 -xixi2009- 給 xixi2009 發送悄悄話 xixi2009 的博客首頁 (45 bytes) () 10/28/2012 postreply 09:00:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”