Should I go in for an offer

來源: v1v1en 2012-10-14 12:39:56 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1347 bytes)

Me and my boyfriend is looking for a house to buy, I'll be the title holder and borower on the mortgage and he'll pay me rent. We just saw a large house in our ideal location with beautiful backyard, over 5000 sqft with three-car garage. All the neighbor houses are bigger and more expensive and it is in one of the high-end neighborhoods. The house has some minor issues, mostly with flooring and master bathroom. I though the house has great potential if we could spend some time and money to fix it, and for the amount of sqft it would worth a lot more in a few years. But my boyfriend didn't like the house because it is expensive (he makes only about half of what I make, even though I'm the one buying the home, he'd prefer less expensive house in a little further-out neighborhoods) and he thinks it is too much space for us, especially we don't plan to have kids. He dislikes the layout and the bathroom, and he didn't like to fix up a house. Now we held back making an offer on the house but I really think that is a great house that I can get the price down within my budget.

I know I can afford this house with my savings and income even without his rent payment, and I can't imagine another house coming onto the market at less than this price/sqft, I don't know what to do, just feeling bad letting this opportunity go.

所有跟帖: 

if you had to pick one, -lakeviewredhouse- 給 lakeviewredhouse 發送悄悄話 (78 bytes) () 10/14/2012 postreply 12:45:28

以後可能有好回報。房子太大了不好,一是人氣不足,二是難得打掃。 -成為會員- 給 成為會員 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/14/2012 postreply 14:05:37

回複:以後可能有好回報。房子太大了不好,一是人氣不足,二是難得打掃。 -v1v1en- 給 v1v1en 發送悄悄話 v1v1en 的博客首頁 (67 bytes) () 10/14/2012 postreply 17:58:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”