兒子的一篇作文 by orangebread

Go to San Francisco

I've worked hard all labor day weekend(and most of Monday) doing yard work. Cut nip screw. Chop trim and, of course the (nonexistent) shout of “Timber!”

Don't get me wrong, some of it was fun. Like when my brother let me use the saw to chop wood. Or when huge branches crashed down. But it was tiring. I got a swollen toe, tired arms, and cuts and scratches from thorns.

Which made the next part better.

Next morning 6 A.M.

I'm wide awake, eating breakfast. We're going to San Francisco!

We board the bullet train. We get seats and ride a boring ride. Then we get to the De Young Art Museum half a hour early. But after half a hour of eating, sleeping,and running, the museum m finally opened. 

The first thing we saw is a crack that went through seven rocks. Then we went inside. Once we got inside, a huge painting caught my attention. It was basically blurred black dots on the white background. It was gigantic!

We saw a couple of African statues and even ornaments from an ancient ballgame. Later we moved to the photography section. Many unique photographs were there, along with paintings and other sculptures.

There were many weird things that are hard to understand. For example,there were combined photographs that used digital merging and pictures made out of repeated stuff, Like a portrait made out of $1 bills. There was a sculpture made out of dissembled guns and shot. 

Cool!

Then we went to the League of Honor (another art museum) .By then I was a teeny bit bored, and this museum was mostly paintings. There were some cool Greek Olympic coins, and rooms full of epic statues ( much better than the one below)

Then we went to Chinatown. ( the actual place, not just the goober tourist street. Just knowing Chinese gave me discounts, so being Chinese....) my mom bought

afternoon “tea” and dim sum. Delicious! Then we wandered around and bought hats(my brother) food (mom) and toys ( brother and me). My brother bought a firecracker (don't worry, it was legal ) and I bought a exploding pen that was junk

before we went home. Then I went home and began to write this story and only finished it now, over a week later. I eat, brush,blah blah blah. There's nothing more to write. Bye

所有跟帖: 

先頂再讀! -馬嘉- 給 馬嘉 發送悄悄話 馬嘉 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/22/2012 postreply 21:13:00

都是天才兒童,俺倍覺鴨梨山大呀 -08明前茶- 給 08明前茶 發送悄悄話 08明前茶 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/22/2012 postreply 21:13:20

終於明白神馬是神童了!3 -jy101- -Jeepster- 給 Jeepster 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/22/2012 postreply 21:14:40

co:終於明白神馬是神童了!3 -jy101- -jy101- 給 jy101 發送悄悄話 jy101 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/22/2012 postreply 21:24:55

頂一個! -美藍海- 給 美藍海 發送悄悄話 美藍海 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/22/2012 postreply 21:15:24

好文! -梁山sl- 給 梁山sl 發送悄悄話 梁山sl 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/22/2012 postreply 21:17:48

寫得真不錯 -bluevalley- 給 bluevalley 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/22/2012 postreply 21:18:47

讓我們這中等生家長鴨梨劇增! -mandike- 給 mandike 發送悄悄話 mandike 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/22/2012 postreply 21:20:52

是不是照片上的小朋友寫的?很好。 -微雨新晴- 給 微雨新晴 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/22/2012 postreply 21:21:36

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!