灰色天空 really has guts to play AAPL

來源: Jeepster 2012-07-24 20:09:35 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (888 bytes)

Now on the same page, but much smaller scale for my BSO. About 2 months ago, I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for diner (their big screen TV is my favorite).  I noticed the chicken wings is smaller than used to be. Shortly I had a little talk with the manager during the break.  He explained to me that the chicken price has been risen crazely lately. Then I called people around the country, especially the mid Atlantic area. People all confirmed what I saw. At that time, the stock is around 80. So I gathered my guts to get 10 December 60 put for 4000個餅. Today after the close, Buffalo Wild Wings missed EPS due to rising chicken price. Last time I checked, my positions worth 5000個餅 for the time being. Just like what I'm teaching my 6-year old to share, I'm going to give 100個餅 to TT. Hopefully he still likes 餅:-)         

所有跟帖: 

why not putting CMG? -392- 給 392 發送悄悄話 392 的博客首頁 (131 bytes) () 07/24/2012 postreply 20:39:24

Well, the train for making a killing on Chipotle has already lef -Jeepster- 給 Jeepster 發送悄悄話 (409 bytes) () 07/25/2012 postreply 09:25:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”