感謝版主,我也是這麽想的。

來源: 回國聚會 2012-07-21 21:16:54 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2207 bytes)
回答: 1 yes 2 noJy1012012-07-21 21:05:36

他自己不放心修理的人,想著保護老婆,才在家裏呆著。下麵是我起草的信件。明天一早發出去:

I am sorry to hear that the fridge still doesn't work. I understand it is inconvenient for you and your family under this condition.

But as you know, as a landlord, I have tried my best to make everything as good as possible. I have the AC fixed as quick as in 1-2 hours. No many other landlords can do that so quickly.

For the fridge, as it is not as critical as the AC, and it takes 16-24 hours to find out how good/how bad the repair is, so, it is a little bit slower. And I have asked a repairman to fix it as I promised in my previous email. I'm also surprised that his repair is not good either. I have called him, he said he will come back this afternoon, between 3-4pm. Hope that is a good time for you.

If he can't fix it, I will buy another one for you, hopefully by next Sunday.

There is more pressure on me than on you. Not only the extra cost, but also I need to satisfy you too.

You would feel much better if you know that many landlord don't even provide a refrigerator for tenants, then we wouldn't even have this hassle.
I have provided the refrigerator as an extra item to you, so I will make it work for you. I just need a little bit more patience, and cooperation from you and your family.

Honestly, I have never heard that a landlord needs to compensate the tenant's time while fixing the refrigerator.
If a certain time is not convenient for you, please let me know in advance. The reason I chose yesterday afternoon, it was mainly because of the AC, not of the refrigerator. And as I mentioned to you, you could go to work immediately after the AC is completed.

I think I have followed what I told you in advance, and what you have agreed on. So, I think it is inappropriate to reduce the rent.

I think I have done very good as a landlord to take care of you as tenants, please let me know if there is anything I can improve.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

各位如果覺得有什麽需要更正的,請不吝賜教。。謝謝。

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”