Wow! Does this sound like a speech from an old liner CCP guy?

來源: laota 2012-07-20 10:07:00 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1177 bytes)

Guess who said this:

"There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me because they want to give something back," the president said. "If you've been successful, you didn't get there on your own. You didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there. 

"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen," he said. "The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet." 

所有跟帖: 

好像共產黨是允許一部分先富起來。 -WQPY- 給 WQPY 發送悄悄話 WQPY 的博客首頁 (660 bytes) () 07/20/2012 postreply 10:48:07

頂!I am against any tax hike too. -texastrader- 給 texastrader 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2012 postreply 11:47:01

所以我說像老土共的言論,新土共比他資本主義多了。 -laota- 給 laota 發送悄悄話 (23 bytes) () 07/20/2012 postreply 14:51:43

他就差說讓大家感謝政府感謝黨了。他把美國的core value都毀了。 -Hiccupbaby- 給 Hiccupbaby 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2012 postreply 13:29:13

哀。 -laota- 給 laota 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2012 postreply 14:57:43

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”