craigslist上招租,收到這個。這是否有詐?

來源: commonsense888 2012-07-10 13:06:37 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3298 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ commonsense888 ] 在 2012-07-10 13:16:03 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

craigslist上招租,收到這個。這是否有詐?

這人講他是在英國的牧師,要來美國某教會工作兩年。要租我的房子。要我提供我的姓名地址,他會叫他的經濟保人給我寄定金支票。我沒再理他。否則他下一步會是什麽?如何騙錢呢?

Below is the actual email and I had the names replaced with XXX to protect his privacy in case he is a honest applicant.

Thanks for your mail, I am indeed serious about renting this unit and will be willing  to offer you first month rent to start with plus  the security deposit in order to secure this unit  prior to my arrival. You can send me the lease agreement, to enable me to review it ahead of time, I will  eventually have it filled and signed on my arrival  in your place as I am of the opinion that such  documents are best filled and signed physically. I am a Reverend and am presently ministry in  St. XXXX Church,  XXX, XXX, SO30 2US, UK.  I will be in the states for the next 2 years and during my stay I will joining Missionary Bishop XXXX  at XXX Church in spreading the word of GOD. I have a financier that is based in the States and  he will be handling the rent deposit payment on my behalf, I will instruct him to send you a  Certified Check for this as soon as you give me the  go ahead to make out payment to you.We  can start the lease by 20th of July and I will be  doing a  year lease although i may not arrive until End  of July.we are  making arrangements with a furniture company to supply the home with furniture's I will be so much happy if you can send me a picture of the Living room or the measurement. You can prepare the lease in my name Rev  (DR) XXX and my wife  (Rev) Mrs XXX
    As regards the rent and deposit required to be paid by me in order  to secure this rental prior to our arrival,i will need you to  provide me with your full name in which the check will be issued  and your complete physical contact address to which it will be sent  to by my financier and the total cost with your contact phone number,as soon as you provide these,i will forward it  to my financier with an instruction to issue and send you the  check.Please i need you to also reconfirm the total move in  costs,that is the rent and deposit to be paid.

I will look forward to your e mail with the required information.Due regards from me and my family,we are looking forward to
meeting you soon.

KXXX SXXX

所有跟帖: 

常見的騙術,甭理他。 -wooddiy- 給 wooddiy 發送悄悄話 wooddiy 的博客首頁 (233 bytes) () 07/10/2012 postreply 13:15:35

100%的騙子。 你可以折騰他幾天 -神山聖水- 給 神山聖水 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/10/2012 postreply 18:06:59

惡心他一下, 告書他這樣做會遭 天譴! lol... -比花花還花- 給 比花花還花 發送悄悄話 比花花還花 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/10/2012 postreply 13:19:06

I have played with one about two years ago. -jjj7- 給 jjj7 發送悄悄話 jjj7 的博客首頁 (203 bytes) () 07/10/2012 postreply 13:37:16

I usually will tell him that I didn't receive the check. -sweetptt- 給 sweetptt 發送悄悄話 sweetptt 的博客首頁 (157 bytes) () 07/10/2012 postreply 14:22:17

I have played with one about two years ago. -jjj7- 給 jjj7 發送悄悄話 jjj7 的博客首頁 (203 bytes) () 07/10/2012 postreply 13:37:21

哈哈 -halfdummy- 給 halfdummy 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/10/2012 postreply 14:04:11

LOL -ctimeagain- 給 ctimeagain 發送悄悄話 ctimeagain 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/10/2012 postreply 14:11:48

可以查經濟保人的credit? -lisi- 給 lisi 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/10/2012 postreply 17:01:11

Brits -LaoWong- 給 LaoWong 發送悄悄話 LaoWong 的博客首頁 (141 bytes) () 07/10/2012 postreply 20:38:33

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”