Can I contact the current tenant before signing the sale agreeme

來源: momode 2012-06-23 15:05:27 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1272 bytes)

I'm buying a rental property with tenants from the owner, the tenants renewed their lease with current owner. Can I contact the tenants and ask him some question like these: How often did they call the owner for repair during the last year. Since the seller don't want to pay any fee towards repair after the home inspection, I'd like to know what the condition of the property is. It is 27 years old, but they replaced the roof last year. 

I just got the sale agreement from the seller today, and hired an attorney yet. In the sale agreement they draft, they have this in the addendum:

...At that time, Buyer's have 3 days to terminate the agreement with the Seller or accept the stated conditions as-is. Agreement termination or acceptance as-is will be the buyer's only options relative to suggested or needed repairs and/or/remedies as a result of inspections of any kind - if the Seller elects not to make the repairs/remedies.

Can I ask for home inspection before giving the agreement to the attorney which will cost another $500 bucks? So I will know what to expect, if the repair will cost $5000, and the owner is not willing to pay, I will walk away.

Any input will be highly appreciated.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”