that's right. I missed some key details

來源: Jeepster 2012-06-21 10:31:55 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1743 bytes)
回答: why小地主pay the bill? Don't get it.texastrader2012-06-21 09:22:18

The girl bought the tickets is very matured and very good dealing with all kinds of people. On the other hand, I was quite naive and didn't prepare well for the dating. To make things worse, I drank almost a bottle of liquid at 湘皖 the night before with some elder brothers from the same lab and waken up next noon by a brother telling me my boss wanted me to go to Beijing tomorrow night for a project. I need get money (signatures required), went to train station for the ticket, copied some programs on the flappies, picked up some thick clothes at home (not on USTC compus), then realized the movie was coming, and the theater was not at 南七 ... I was at the door shortly before the movie and got shocked immediately. My brain was completely blank and did not even remember what the movie was about at all. Of course it was all due to my recklessness and ignorance. Well, it was not a total loss that night. I did meet my girlfriend, and eventually my LD:-)  

Now why 小地主 pay the bill? As we know, WQ is a very classic man (aka, sort of 大男子主義). This is his strength (爽快, 講義氣), but also can be his 軟肋. I was showing 小地主 the best defense is offense. And it is not going to work by hiding or running away. Instead she can step up and gave him a shock (like in a chess game), show him who is the chicken :-)  Well, WQ is much more matured than me (of that time), but he might just take for granted that 小地主 is always 小心翼翼. Thus he might not be well prepared at all.  What a story, 小地主快手擒WQ.

哎,WQ該罵我心地陰暗,不講義氣,不過讀到小地主悲慘的童年,又沒勇氣抱抱,就教了她這一招。WQ你也就犧牲一把吧

所有跟帖: 

Let me guess: that girl's roomie became your ld? -小心翼翼的小地主- 給 小心翼翼的小地主 發送悄悄話 小心翼翼的小地主 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2012 postreply 11:12:19

smart mm! -Jeepster- 給 Jeepster 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2012 postreply 11:39:37

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”