緊急投票】改寫亞裔孩子要比非裔SAT高450分才能入名校的現實 -

來源: mii 2012-03-11 16:58:53 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6378 bytes)

請您立即投票讚成(FOR) 80-20全美亞裔教育基金會的民調書
請置頂,請在以下網頁簽名,請轉發!

http://admin.80-20nj.info/cgi/80/e?l=8/11e/f&w=no

80-20 National Asian American Educational Foundation Survey

BACKGROUND INFORMATION: Asian American students have had to meet higher college admission standards. Such a policy has been upheld by the Supreme Court twice in past decades. Now, the composition of the Supreme Court has changed. As a result, many legal experts expect the ruling to be different in a new challenge to the current race-conscious college admission policy, entitled "Fisher vs. University of Texas." For more details, click on http://80-20initiative.blogspot.com/2011/12/80-20-may-fight-against-higher.html. It in turn refers you to articles in the New York Times, Washington Post, and USA Today.
80-20 Education Foundation intends to help persuade the Supreme Court to reverse its earlier decision. The Supreme Court might be under the erroneous impression that Asian Americans do not oppose the race conscious college admission policy. Through this survey, you can tell the Supreme Court how you feel. 80-20 will present the result of this survey to the Supreme Court.

The Survey

80-20 Educational Foundation will be filing a "friend of the court" legal brief with the Supreme Court regarding college admission policy in the case of "Fisher vs. University of Texas". That legal brief will advocate a race neutral and merit-based college admission policy. By merit-based, it means based on the current scholastic achievement and evaluated future potential of an applicant.

Tell the Supreme Court whether you are "for" or "against"
80-20's position in this matter.

* I am I am not an Asian American.
*First Name:
*Last Name:
Address:
* City :
* State: * Zip code:
* Email: (kept confidential)

Please do NOT take the survey more than once. Duplicates are removed each night.
I am 80-20 Educational Foundation's position.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”