Easy bro, how about a smile?

來源: WQPY 2012-02-20 13:37:37 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1008 bytes)
回答: 回複:Not exactly a WB fan, buthercules0072012-02-20 13:01:40

I have my personal understanding of a lot of stuff. What do you think fortune is? When the bad time comes, 小時候有個故事:水災了,一棵樹上爬著兩個人。一個是財主,懷裏有塊金子。一個是農夫,懷裏有塊餅。財主餓了,想用金子換餅……

So I believe in 帶甲三千,粟支十年。I believe in goodwill. I believe in order. I believe in scalable structure. I value my credibility which, when I say there is something I could do, people believe and follow me...

Of course you are entitled of your opinion. When you don't think people get it, equally possible that you don't get that, or you are not at their level... I think you have good intention though, which itself is not enough. 西班牙 got tons of gold, 明朝 got tons of silver, is that real fortune, for how long? Well you could argue when pumped a lot of such money into the economy, but the system failed to generate enough real fortune: people still don't have food, soldiers don't have weapon. Then what is real fortune?

所有跟帖: 

I'll take your advice: be silent for a while. -hercules007- 給 hercules007 發送悄悄話 hercules007 的博客首頁 (111 bytes) () 02/20/2012 postreply 13:59:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”