Some comments

來源: WQPY 2012-01-06 12:28:07 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1202 bytes)
回答: cash to investdudugaga2012-01-06 07:50:25

WF is basically right in the sense that, 800K is decent size money. You will be considered successful, as that's made by you. So simply keep up with that.

Now it's not going to happen every now and then. You want to invest that money into something not what you are doing everyday. You mentioned, I have been thinking doing my own business. Now the serious question is: what can you do, what do you want to do, ...

JY's suggestion is actually one of those achievables, for you: you are an accountant, understands a lot of things. You could be passive investor, which meets your time requirement. (As matter of fact, I personally have some projects coming up, needs more capital and has margin. But I thought such topic will be banned here as it's public BBS.) You could sign a contract, have some attorney represent if you want...

Frankchise, many requires active operator. You essential buy a job: royalty, marketing expense, open up your book. Good for a lot of people. But after you've been there, done that, I bet you don't need it anymore.

Another way I heard some CPA or attorney do: they invest in good shape companies who are their clients.

所有跟帖: 

靠譜 -萬楓- 給 萬楓 發送悄悄話 萬楓 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/06/2012 postreply 16:37:58

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”