今天非常blue

來源: Hightides 2024-02-20 12:48:39 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2874 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ Hightides ] 在 2024-02-20 12:50:26 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
先說錢,今天終於把從HSA銀行轉到Fidelity 買了VOO,財戶五萬,買了四萬,剩下一萬用,fidelity 比HSA好沒費用,現金還有利率,缺點是全在這家,倒了就全玩完了

為什麽blue呢,女兒球隊上的小夥伴走了,去年七月還在一起踢球,得了spine cancer,太可憐了

With permission from xx family.

It is with a very heavy heart, right after I received the call from Xxx yesterday, I also received a call from Xx parents that she was very close to her last breath with us here. Yesterday evening she was welcomed into Heaven. Please continue to pray for their family as they navigate the loss of Xxx. We will still continue to be of support to them. I’ll keep everyone informed with services as soon as I know more.

Additionally, talk to your players and explain however you see appropriate for each individual. I know this is extremely difficult loss for us as adults, so it will be very hard for our players too. Xxx is and was a huge part of our team, with a real passion for soccer, to say she is and will be missed in an understatement.

I want every player and family on our team to know, I love each of your girls like my own. Our families become bonded over the years and have experienced ups and downs. I’m thankful for all the relationships everyone has made and if anyone needs anything, I’m here. This is devastating for us as a team, as a family and as a soccer community. This was the never the outcome any of us wanted. Hug your families tight.

With love,
Xxx

所有跟帖: 

是以前公司的HSA嗎?問一下現公司的能轉嗎? -人言可畏- 給 人言可畏 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/20/2024 postreply 12:53:16

HSA是以前公司的,可以轉,但是要cash out first -Hightides- 給 Hightides 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/20/2024 postreply 12:56:03

謝謝 -人言可畏- 給 人言可畏 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/20/2024 postreply 12:57:17

現公司的好像不能轉 -數學博士- 給 數學博士 發送悄悄話 數學博士 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/20/2024 postreply 13:07:53

我公司的可以轉 -yangyang08- 給 yangyang08 發送悄悄話 yangyang08 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/20/2024 postreply 13:55:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”