5/24 is referring to Chase only.

來源: smlandlord 2023-07-29 23:28:44 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1404 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ smlandlord ] 在 2023-07-29 23:47:54 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Every credit card issuing bank is got their own rules, 5/24 is Chase, meaning you can't get a Chase card if you applied for 5 cc (any) in the past 24 months, but this is based mainly on your credit pull, each time you apply for a Chase card or other cards, they will hard pull your credit one time, so if you got 5 hard inquiries in past 24 months you disqualify,  BUT, if you have good standing credit with AMEX, new Amex credit applications only soft pull, so this new application most likely not going to show up in your credit report, this is why I mainly focus on AMEX.

Citi cards, mostly allow you get multiple bonus on the same card, but they have either the 24 month or 48 month rule, meaning you can only get their signup bonus once every 24 or 48 months, also Citi doesn't like you have more than one of the same card, but sometimes there exceptions too, for example last year they introduced a new 5% card call customer cash, you get 5% bonus on any category up to first 500$ spending, during that promotion, you can change other Citi cc products into this card, so that sort of reset the counting clock, so you can apply a new card you previously got bonus for.

AMEX will not approve you if you applied and got approved 2 Amex cards in the past 60 days.

If you read my post, this month I applied for 1 Chase, 1 Citi, 2 Amex.

所有跟帖: 

謝謝回複!明白了 -雨城歲月- 給 雨城歲月 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/30/2023 postreply 00:29:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”