Can my landlord or homeowner’s association stop me from cari

來源: tutututu 2023-07-26 07:20:31 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (9286 bytes)

1. Can my landlord or homeowner’s association stop me from caring for children in my home?

No. Your landlord cannot stop you from caring for up to 6 children if you have a small family child care home license or up to 12 children if you have a large child care home license.[i]

If your lease says you cannot have a family child care home, that part of the lease is void. That means your landlord cannot enforce it.[ii] If your lease says you cannot run a business from your rental home, that part of the lease does not apply to your family child care home. In California, a family child care home is a residential use of property. It is not considered a business or commercial use for renting/leasing purposes.[iii]

[i] Family child care homes are regulated by the Community Care Licensing Division of the California Department of Social Services. https://www.cde.ca.gov/sp/cd/re/caqfamcchomes.asp

[ii] Cal. Health & Safety Code § 1597.41(a)-(c).

[iii] Cal. Health & Safety Code § 1597.43(a) (“Family day care homes operated under the standards of state law constitute accessory uses of residentially zoned and occupied properties and do not fundamentally alter the nature of the underlying residential uses.”)

所有跟帖: 

Wow 這個條款很厲害了 -imo- 給 imo 發送悄悄話 (107 bytes) () 07/26/2023 postreply 09:35:32

然後還要去做修理滿足通過 DayCare 的 inspection? -imo- 給 imo 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/26/2023 postreply 09:38:03

如果不能通過inspection最好 -tutututu- 給 tutututu 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/26/2023 postreply 10:07:40

那房客要求修理來滿足居住條件?TNND! -imo- 給 imo 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/26/2023 postreply 10:27:24

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”