五年多沒有做termite處理了。這幾天臥室發現10來個Winged termites。嚇了一跳。從Amazon買了

來源: L 2022-08-18 18:32:14 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2816 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ L ] 在 2022-08-18 18:49:33 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Nisus Boracare (Amazon's Choice)。 把garage裸露的木材表麵都噴了一遍;準備上到attic也噴一遍。

以前從Amazon買的Termite treatment/killer 都有效, 噴一次可管二年。這次大意了。

先自己對付一下,再找專業公司過來看一下 ?

這個是Amazon對該產品的一個review:

Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2019

I had an infestation of winged termite would appear in the winndows of a semi enclosed porch daily. I was terrified that it would cost me thousands in professional Pest control costs, tentiing, or extremely toxic chemicals.

I tried Bombs and stakes. I still saw winged termites on the sills.

I got boracare and a foam sprayer. Mixed it and applied to judiciously to the wood under and around the basement, porch, and framing. Within days I saw termites stumbling around on the window sills, as if they were sick. I'm thinking; yes , get yourself coated with Boracare and take it home with you to the colony. Every day the number of visible sickly termites dropped steadily. This continued for 10 days until they were no more. That was 2 months ago. Still no sign of a single termite. Thank you Boracare.

所有跟帖: 

除非裸露的木頭,專業公司做local treatment. 也不管用,白浪費錢。 -QinHwang- 給 QinHwang 發送悄悄話 QinHwang 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/18/2022 postreply 19:06:09

是這樣。第一次請專業公司做local treatment。一年後termite又少量出現。後來自己做管兩年 -L- 給 L 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/18/2022 postreply 19:11:12

我自己做過一次局部處理,處理的地方是沒了,其他地方又發現了。公司檢查純屬扯蛋,我發現的地方他們都發現不了。 -QinHwang- 給 QinHwang 發送悄悄話 QinHwang 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/18/2022 postreply 19:30:05

一般都是tent house,我的10年前做的,不知現在什麽價 -等明天- 給 等明天 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/18/2022 postreply 20:17:20

剛前段時間對付過這件事,我查到說家裏有看到飛來飛去的,不是打洞撒藥,應該是熏了。 -南山依然- 給 南山依然 發送悄悄話 南山依然 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/19/2022 postreply 10:05:37

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”