This is a very very weak case,

來源: 中間小謝 2023-02-02 12:58:13 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1458 bytes)

I think you know it. However, if this is the only case you can share, be it.

What I did this time: similar to my suggestion above, but not as articulately, since after words are easier. At the moment, he was two computer terminals away from me ,  not far, that was why I could hear his self talk. So I didn't walk up to him, but stared at him, and said: you look like a Chinaman too, since you look like a human being too! Did he hear me clearly, I don't know, but I think he got the message.

Was this the right response? I don't know. I just felt that it would be foolish to formally report to the police since I overheard someone's private murmuring and detected some word in it. You say you would report it. Then do it.

To me, the significance from this is, we must learn, hatred towards chinese people in this country is real. It would be much more useful to pay your attention to this but to continually bash your motherland. This is the message that I like to get to you by bring this encountering up. If you like to turn this into another opportunity to make fun of me or Chinese people in general, go ahead. But I am not going to respond to it.

I had worse experiences, each was worse than your case , but I think this case is good enough for you.

You refers to "你們" , not just you alone.

所有跟帖: 

the "problem" is no adult ever uttered "chinaxxn" -馮墟- 給 馮墟 發送悄悄話 馮墟 的博客首頁 (131 bytes) () 02/02/2023 postreply 13:03:39

小謝,別跟我費工夫了。影雲勸你回中國,美國好危險,這對你可能是一條正途。 -馮墟- 給 馮墟 發送悄悄話 馮墟 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/02/2023 postreply 13:09:12

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”