Stop the person, have a conversation, ask him what he said

來源: 馮墟 2023-02-02 12:35:07 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (931 bytes)
回答: OK, tell me about it.中間小謝2023-02-02 12:19:20

and meant. See how it goes and decide whether to call a police. This is hypothetical. Below is real:

2021, afternoon, I was taking a pic of a public high school bdlg. a white male said to me from his truck, "hey, you may want to speak to someone and make sure you have proper authorization." I said, "what authorization? I am taking a pic of a public bdlg." he was adament, "you want to make sure." "thank you for the reminder, i think it is within my right to take a picture of a public bdlg," i did not stop there, "were this not allowed, what had this country become, a banana republic? if you see this as a problem, feel free to report to the authorities." that shut him up. of course, it was safe for me to confront him right there.

there were other occasions in which i had no chance to fight back, i admit. i fight back whenever i can.

所有跟帖: 

This is a very very weak case, -中間小謝- 給 中間小謝 發送悄悄話 (1458 bytes) () 02/02/2023 postreply 12:58:13

the "problem" is no adult ever uttered "chinaxxn" -馮墟- 給 馮墟 發送悄悄話 馮墟 的博客首頁 (131 bytes) () 02/02/2023 postreply 13:03:39

小謝,別跟我費工夫了。影雲勸你回中國,美國好危險,這對你可能是一條正途。 -馮墟- 給 馮墟 發送悄悄話 馮墟 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/02/2023 postreply 13:09:12

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”