There are some false but typical arguments there

來源: 中間小謝 2021-10-23 15:27:38 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3226 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 中間小謝 ] 在 2021-10-23 15:40:20 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 簡體字何罪之有?悟空孫2021-10-23 13:46:06

I don't want to get into them.  They are just too familiar.

Just a few points:

1,"繁"體字 is a misnomer. 簡化字 came about to create this impression. "體字" is more suitable a term. ( I am on a library computer without chinese keyboard, depending on copy-and-paste  for Chinese characters, so the format looks a bit awkward) 

2, I use 繁體字 myself. In fact, most of my comments in Chinese in this forum (almost all of them) have been hand written with my ipad. Of course, it is inconvenent and that is why I often switch to English, but this is due to the form of Chinese characters in general,  independent of 繁 or 簡.

3, Among people I personally know and who use 繁, no one likes 簡. They all think it looks esthetically insufficient.

Among those who use 簡, some insist that 簡 is good enough, some think 繁 is better even though they still use 簡.

4, My personal experience: Once you get used to 繁, you will find 簡 less desirable. Some 簡 are better than 繁, but such cases are relatively rare. In some other cases both 繁and 簡are interesting in their own ways.

所有跟帖: 

copy-and-paste:用ctrl+shift+v就沒有格式了 -snowandlotus- 給 snowandlotus 發送悄悄話 snowandlotus 的博客首頁 (173 bytes) () 10/23/2021 postreply 15:52:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”