The reason you can't understand is because you think it using yo

來源: 路文斯基 2013-11-21 04:09:32 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1339 bytes)
In other words, Ego (the small separate self) trys to understand self less is almost impossible.  You are right that you shouldn't answer the question "Is the world real or not?", rather than answering the question, you should go beyond it and ask "Who is asking the question?", "To whom does this thought come?", The answer is obvious: "Me".  Then you continue to ask: "Who is this me?", "Who Am I?"

See, you turn any question or thought into a inquiry into yourself == "Who Am I?".

You don't try to answer "Who Am I?", you let the question float, and you will feel a quietude caused by this question, then stay in the quietude.
As soon as any thoughts come up in your mind, ask them: "To whom do they come?", answer: "To me", then ask "Who Am I?", gradually the period of quietness will expand and you will start to feel an uncaused joy...

The point is, never answer the question "Who Am I?" but keep asking, keep asking till the end of time, then, miracle will happen on its own, but you shall not expect it either.   It's that simple!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”