Does it even matter if the world is real or not?

來源: ZoyaWashington 2013-11-20 22:20:41 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (819 bytes)
I still don't really understand the concept of "無我", the way you suggested "宇宙世界都是我思想出來的幻境", and how to bridge the two.

To answer that eternal question you asked, I've been using a different approach: by not answering it at all. Does it even matter if the world is real or not?

We all have our limits, on how far we can see and how much we can grasp. By acknowledging that limit, I achieve the peace of mind. By focusing on something outside of me, something greater than me, I achieve "無我". What I am, what I know. and what I understand, are no longer that important.

Is the world is real or not?  It is however you want to or you can perceive it.

所有跟帖: 

The reason you can't understand is because you think it using yo -路文斯基- 給 路文斯基 發送悄悄話 路文斯基 的博客首頁 (1339 bytes) () 11/21/2013 postreply 04:09:32

“NONE-SELF”,or“NOT SELF”,and“TRUE SELF” -NianCaoXi- 給 NianCaoXi 發送悄悄話 NianCaoXi 的博客首頁 (383 bytes) () 11/21/2013 postreply 07:38:40

是的,因為沒有別人,一切皆自己,隻有自己體驗。相信別人就是入了人相,沒有用處。 -路文斯基- 給 路文斯基 發送悄悄話 路文斯基 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/21/2013 postreply 07:45:29

俺的悟性太差,中文英文都看不懂。 -ZoyaWashington- 給 ZoyaWashington 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/21/2013 postreply 21:57:23

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”