Those are not mutually exclusive.

回答: 有爭議的比賽還是愚蠢的比賽越王劍2014-05-14 05:42:24

Like many have ponded again and again, CP3 choked, and they made many mental mistakes, especially in the last few minutes. But Clippers' cushion was so big, they couldn't choke away the game by themselves, as hard as they tried.

Review can't change the nature of the call - switching out of bound to foul, and it's even worse to make it up while ignoring clear evidence. This year, the officiating is getting so bad, that every commentator has been loud on the refs, not just that grumpy JVG. Last night, as the commentator said clearly that Crowford flopped, but that Reggie out of bound is really beyond him, how they could give it to OKC after reviewing.

The 3 freebies they gave WB to reward his stupid 3 pointer, there was touch during the whole second including every single motion of that shot. But seriously, you call that a foul while CP3 getting wacked is not? That moving screen on Jordon? Comparing to Ibaka and Perkins?

Another poster downstairs said that there was no foul call discrepency. I am not sure whether we watched the same game. 20 vs 36, that's the freethrows those 2 teams were rewarded. Anyone wants to take a guess which team took 36 FTs? Funny thing is, 3 OKC starters, including Perkins and Ibaka, did not have a single freethrow. Do you know what it means? It means OKC is a jump shooting team, and their 2 stars were rewarded 28 free throws in a jump shooting game, especially when KD was struggling.

Someone complained about no-calls on KD and WB. Can we honestly pick one shot they had when guarded, without a off-arm push off? If we are playing semantics with rules, how about those push-off offensive fouls?

Please don't get me wrong. I am no Clippers fan, or OKC fan. I acknowledge that both KD and CP3 are great players, but I just can't like either of them. CP3's cheap shot and whinning face, and KD's entitled angry look crying for foul after every single shot, I can't stand that. I could be offending fans for both teams, but to me, last night was a game with some bad calls by mistake on both teams, but quite a few targeted calls on one team.

Basketball game is a game of mistakes, the team makes fewest mistakes wins. But that being said, it isn't right for refs to screw up teams and players, for whatever reasons.

所有跟帖: 

裁判的質量可能不夠高,但如果指裁判故意黑掉誰誰這就不是NBA圍內事了 -geneseo- 給 geneseo 發送悄悄話 (32 bytes) () 05/14/2014 postreply 07:30:03

Didn't Tim Donaghy admit his betting on games? -Warsteiner- 給 Warsteiner 發送悄悄話 Warsteiner 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/14/2014 postreply 07:32:28

yep, he paid for what he had done. so, what is the point here? -geneseo- 給 geneseo 發送悄悄話 (52 bytes) () 05/14/2014 postreply 08:13:00

good one, especially the last summary. -11>2- 給 11>2 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/14/2014 postreply 07:32:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!