I have to disagree

來源: hqsc88 2014-05-13 22:47:02 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1572 bytes)
回答: I beg to differ. He actually earned my respect.Warsteiner2014-05-13 22:31:08
The call seems fair and reasonable.  On the replay, it displayed that Barnes fouled Reggie.  Furthermore, Barne's left hand might touch the ball.  There is no definitive answer, but I think the Ref made a correct call under the circumstance. 

As matter of the fact, CP3 hit on RW's follow-through.  It was clearly displayed in the replay.  

Since complaining of the refs, how many times did Clippers foul on RW and KD in the paint?  There were a bunch of no-call.  I think the game officiating is acceptable and it is on par.  When JC hit a 3s and kicked his leg on Reggie, then he was rewarded on 4 point play.  Was that a bad call?  I can go on with a longer list.

The Clippers lost the game, because CP3 blew it.  There is nothing to do with officiating.  CP3 could have held the ball and taken a foul, but he didn't.  CP3 could have avoided to foul on RW on a 3s attemp, but he didn't.  CP3 could have not lost the ball, but he did.  CP3 could have fouled on 18k with 2s left, but he didn't.  A loss is a loss.  Be a man, and take it as a man.  Don't be a whinning baby.  I am not sure what Zen master and Pop did applies in this screnario.  The game was officiated fairly.  I haven't seen many bad calls and a huge discrepancy.  If so, it only shows it is a sour loser mentality.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”