i really understand ur feeling.

I really seldom comment on 林粉. I like Lin, as he is chinese american, and I can see from him about the potential difficulty for my own child. But I am not a big fan of him.

I really agree with the suggestion from Talk. I do not think in any team, Lin can reach the level some Lin fans expect and I do not think he will the top 1 or 2 attacking choice in any nba team. No matter which team he goes, many fans here will soon find Lin is a similar situation. Rox is particularly bad for him, as  one should not accept a job that rejected you before.

What i am trying to say is that just calm down. If you enjoy b-ball, that is great, you can see many great stars playing there. If you just want to watch Lin and only his fan, just accept the fact that Lin is very vrey good player with great personalities; however, he is not the top 1, 2 or even 3 attacting choice in a team, probably in any nba team.

My 2 cents.

所有跟帖: 

I appreciate what you are saying, but I have my choice - -雪花無聲- 給 雪花無聲 發送悄悄話 雪花無聲 的博客首頁 (381 bytes) () 01/19/2014 postreply 15:13:34

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!