小林說得很好,shows confidence and wisdom

回答: 誰聽了抹淚的最新790訪談?toosad2013-03-07 18:56:45

“Every player understands it’s just a matter of riding the hot hand,” Lin said. “For any athlete, it’s just a matter of not getting too high or not getting too low. I feel like, in the time that I’m out there, I’m playing my brand of basketball so I’m happy about that and whatever time I get I just have to keep playing the way I play. At this point, we’re making this playoff push and we’re really trying to get these wins, so whatever the coaches decide, it is what it is.

“It’s hard for any athlete to sit there when it’s winning time and it’s when it matters. But it’s not about individual egos right now. Obviously everyone wants to be out there. One through fifteen everyone wants to be out there. But that’s just not the way it works. It’s just buying into the team. And we really are a team and really do enjoy being around each other and that makes it easy to sacrifice for each other. For us, we’re all about trying to get that win.”

所有跟帖: 

No playoff even Lin get to play and play McHale way, -Fullest- 給 Fullest 發送悄悄話 (129 bytes) () 03/07/2013 postreply 20:07:44

小林友善謙遜,骨子裏很硬。細看一下他前半段話。 -雪花無聲- 給 雪花無聲 發送悄悄話 雪花無聲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/07/2013 postreply 20:17:32

Yes, that is part of the reason why he is never liked -Fullest- 給 Fullest 發送悄悄話 (17 bytes) () 03/07/2013 postreply 20:35:12

At least, once a while he gets to show his stuff and help -Fullest- 給 Fullest 發送悄悄話 (91 bytes) () 03/07/2013 postreply 20:40:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!