誰聽了抹淚的最新790訪談?

來源: toosad 2013-03-07 18:56:45 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2102 bytes)

**(Caller: Going back to offensive sets, I'm not quite understanding why halfway through the season we don't have any kind of sets in the half court. I know it's kinda a read and react offense that McHale is trying to run but in the half court and down in crunch time, as much as he writes down and scribbles plays, it's 1-4 down. I don't see why we don't have motion or we just go high PnR. Why does that always seem to be the case, 1-4 down? If you're going 1-4 down, why not put another offensive threat to put pressure off Harden when he is on the floor if you're going 1-4 down? Our half court offense is very good, also top ten in the league and one of the reasons our offense is I think 3rd in the league right now. We do have plays in the half court. We also play in the half court while in crunch time. The problem isn't the offense. The problem is still the defense and why you'll see Coach McHale make substitutions that he thinks helps us on defensive end. Both Beverley and Robinson were defensive substitutions yesterday for him. Beverley, he liked what he was giving us defensively. Thomas, he liked the ability to switch screens and he thought the energy he was giving us on defense was very good yesterday. That's why you'll see McHale make some of those changes.

不過抹淚也狡猾,說的都是莫揩嘔教練想要的。--火箭這點陣地戰也能排前十?難以想象。莫揩嘔估計一點也沒覺出他這輪換有什麽不妥,指望他從錯誤當中學習,太難了。

還有對小林的最新采訪:小林這大概是被逼著給莫揩嘔洗地。雖然他也說了要打自己的籃球。

http://www.nba.com/rockets/news/news-and-notes-full-48

所有跟帖: 

Tomorrow's game, McFool HAS to let Lin run the show -Fullest- 給 Fullest 發送悄悄話 (353 bytes) () 03/07/2013 postreply 19:19:20

Sry, should be "if opponent isn't that great" -Fullest- 給 Fullest 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/07/2013 postreply 19:21:10

小林說得很好,shows confidence and wisdom -雪花無聲- 給 雪花無聲 發送悄悄話 雪花無聲 的博客首頁 (1073 bytes) () 03/07/2013 postreply 20:01:13

No playoff even Lin get to play and play McHale way, -Fullest- 給 Fullest 發送悄悄話 (129 bytes) () 03/07/2013 postreply 20:07:44

小林友善謙遜,骨子裏很硬。細看一下他前半段話。 -雪花無聲- 給 雪花無聲 發送悄悄話 雪花無聲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/07/2013 postreply 20:17:32

Yes, that is part of the reason why he is never liked -Fullest- 給 Fullest 發送悄悄話 (17 bytes) () 03/07/2013 postreply 20:35:12

At least, once a while he gets to show his stuff and help -Fullest- 給 Fullest 發送悄悄話 (91 bytes) () 03/07/2013 postreply 20:40:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”