My course of word learning: reply to Rebecca

來源: 走馬讀人 2011-02-10 18:20:27 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2614 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 走馬讀人 ] 在 2011-02-11 05:09:13 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

I have taken an assiduous course of words study for a long period. At the beginning, it was less effective, for I separated word study from reading, writing and others. I read a dictionary over and over again, ignored methods like using two sides of a card. It is against Mao's teaching: Injuring all of a man's ten fingers is not as effective as chopping off one, and routing ten enemy divisions is not as effective as annihilating one of them.

Even so, much of my time was wasted on less effective plod, it more or less familiarized me with the New English-Chinese Dictionary, later, when I found other reference books, those dull and dry yet concentrated pure word reading become a solid foundation which enables me to make a breakthrough, to see a spark now and then, suddenly, my plod paid off by the fact of a world brand new word analysis system will be presented to the public, hopefully, it will be recognized and bring the fruit I deserve. For the last two years, I was encouraged by several nice friends, my achievement is inseparable with them. Those who are willing to be listed their names at the acknowledgement pages of my books, please notify me, otherwise, their majia will be their representatives.

As for my methods, what I like to say today is:

* Use more creative ways instead of rote--mechanical memorizing;

* Use a Chinese-English Dictionary* Use paired-associate learning

* Read linguistic books

* Be flexible, humorous besides hard working

Good luck!

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>

• My course of word learning: reply to Rebecca
  • 花開百日紅......24+ English words
  • 花開百日紅......N English words
  • 花開百日紅......N English words
  • 安居樂業天曉得,他亡她 命已定
  • 所有跟帖: 

感謝走馬讀人如此詳細的回複,頗受啟迪.答謝你:愛蓮說(配樂朗誦): -林貝卡- 給 林貝卡 發送悄悄話 林貝卡 的博客首頁 (1989 bytes) () 02/11/2011 postreply 06:57:11

Thanks for this classical piece! -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (265 bytes) () 02/11/2011 postreply 13:17:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”