日常美語:Day Of A Teenager(音頻文字)

來源: 珈玥 2012-09-17 06:52:36 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4588 bytes)
日常美語:Eric--Day Of A Teenager(音頻文字) ZT

Eric, Day Of A Teenager

J: Hello I'm Jody and welcome to American Cafe!

Y: 大家好。我是楊晨。歡迎您到美語咖啡屋。Jody我們為什麽放這個音樂?我現在覺得我到了太空一樣。

J: Because, Yang Chen, today we are visiting a different world. The world of teenagers!!

Y: No! 我們能不能談點兒別的?

J: Calm down, calm down. It'll be okay. Besides we were all teenagers once. Do you remember when you became a teenager?

Y: 不記得了,好象太遙遠了。

J: It does feel like a long time ago. But it was only a mere 10 years.

Y: 十年前! 你數學怎麽學的?

J: Oh, never you mind. Anyway, today, we're going to revisit that awkward time when you're no longer a child and not yet an adult. So, without further delay let's meet Eric, a student in Virginia who celebrates his birthday on New Year's Day.

實錄1: Eric: My name is Eric. I am thirteen. My birthday is January 1st, 1991. And I go to Hayfield Secondary School in Virginia.

J: Eric's is a teenager alright. Can you hear how his voice is starting to change?

Y: 沒錯,聽得出來他的聲音好象在變粗。唉,我很好奇一個13歲的男孩每天都作些什麽?

J: That's just what we're going to find out. So, here's Eric as he walks us through a normal school day.

實錄2: Eric: I shower, get dressed and go downstairs, eat breakfast and get my stuff ready for school.

Y: Eric剛才談的是他到學校以前先洗澡,然後穿好衣服,然後到樓下吃飯,然後gets his stuff ready for school. "Stuff" 這個詞好象特別有用。

J: Very useful.

Y: 那他到了學校以後都作些什麽呢?

J: Well, Eric's classes include strings, ah, which means his music lesson for viola.

Y: 中提琴。

J: Right. And Eric must really enjoy his strings class because he has trouble remembering what he has next.

實錄3: Eric: First thing I go to strings, then I run off to dra, no, civics, no, let me think real quick ... health or P.E., which will be P.E. when I get out of Winter Break. And then we have homeroom and then lunch. And then I have algebra everyday. And then I have English. And then I jump on a bus and go home and do stuff.

Y: Jody 等一等。你得解釋一下什麽是P.E.? 什麽是homeroom.

J: Oh, right. P.E. stands for physical education. You know, gym class.

Y: P.E. 是體育課的意思。 那homeroom該怎麽理解呢?

J: Homeroom is difficult to explain. It's kind like a break. Or a study hall if you have a strict teacher.

Y: 我還是不太明白。那我們就讓 Eric 來解釋一下,好不好?

實錄4: Eric: Homeroom is where we can do whatever we want. But some teachers are mean and have you like read or do your homework. Oh, they let you do whatever you want; talk loudly, throw stuff things at people.

Y: Eric剛才是不是還說他們有時候會 "throw stuff"?

J: Again stuff. Yes. He did. But I think, Yang Chen, he was just joking. Or maybe not. I don't know how bad kids are these days.

Y: Hmm, "do stuff" ... 上了一天的學,那他回家後都做些什麽呢?

實錄5: Eric: Well, I like to play video games and I say that about 75 percent of American teenagers play video games.

Y: 說起電子遊戲,其實不光是美國的小孩兒,全世界的小孩兒都迷電子遊戲。

J: Oh, most definitely. According to Eric, some of the most popular video games these days are role playing video games.

Y: 就是說玩的人可以扮演裏麵的人物。

實錄6: Eric: I like Baten Kaitos. Baten Kaitos is a game where you are trying to save the world from an evil God and find out where the ocean has gone.

Y: Wow, Eric 要從一個邪惡之神手中拯救世界,還要尋找一個迷失的海洋。他可真夠忙的啊。

J: Wow, he's a busy teenager.

Y: 那我們就祝他好運吧。好,各位聽眾,謝謝大家收聽美語咖啡屋,我們下次節目再見。

J: See you next time on American Cafe!

所有跟帖: 

interesting. Thanks Becca -同學小薇- 給 同學小薇 發送悄悄話 同學小薇 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/17/2012 postreply 18:18:49

小薇,thanks for your comments.Nice day. -珈玥- 給 珈玥 發送悄悄話 珈玥 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/18/2012 postreply 06:46:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”