First time office politic! Sorry I cannot type Chinese in office

來源: wandahp 2012-03-29 14:52:08 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2019 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ wandahp ] 在 2012-03-29 15:04:48 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

The situation is in my company, we all have our own office. Our department (accounting) used to have a nice printer just in front of our offices. So five of us use that printer. Four months ago, the printer broke, the big boss decided not to repair or buy us a new one. We have to share the printer in the public area with people from other departments. Because my job needs to cut checks, the boss give me a small laser printer.

The problem comes now. My boss, the controller, wants the big boss to fix our old nice printer, or buy a new one for our department. She told me to break my printer so she can ask the big boss to do what she wants. The big boss already said at the staff meeting that this year our budget is very tight, and some people use that nice printer do personal things such as print photos… He will not replace the printer for our department. She told me this about one month ago, I did not take it seriously and almost forgot about it. Then yesterday, she said that again. This time, I have to do something. What can I do? How can I make my printer not work?

Never encountered this problem before. Please share your ideas? Thanks a lot!

所有跟帖: 

Similar story happened in China.. -mpc8240- 給 mpc8240 發送悄悄話 (264 bytes) () 03/29/2012 postreply 17:53:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”