2n

來源: 屋漏痕 2009-06-26 08:21:04 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1206 bytes)
First, start with a weaker question: let’s only worry about the right angles formed from “straight” lines. For example, the right angle in (0, 0), (1, 1), (0, 2) doesn’t count.

Let’s mark the points on the board as (i, j), i, j=0 to n.

For the best solution, there is at least one point in 2n+1 points on (0, 0 to n) and (0 to n, 0) that is not marked, let’s call it (0, x). If x is not 0, switch column x with column 0. So we’ll have (0,0) unmarked.

Now look at the n x n square, (1 to n, 1 to n). For any point (i,j), i,j=1,…,n. If there is another point (i,j’), j’=1,…,n, on its row, then (0,j) and (0,j’) must be unmarked. Switch marks on (i,j), (i.j’) to (0,j), (0,j’) without changing the total number of marks.

Similar if there are multiple points on a column.

If there is no other point on the row and the column of (i,j) in the n x n square . Then either (i,0) or (j,0) is unmarked or both. Switch (i,j) with the unmarked point.

At the end, the best one can do is to mark all the points on (0, 1 to n) and (1 to n, 0).

If one choose to do so to start with, there are no right angles formed from “not straight” lines.

所有跟帖: 

2n對了 -康MM- 給 康MM 發送悄悄話 康MM 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/17/2009 postreply 17:20:19

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”