Oh, Man, couldn’t you post a longer one? :)

來源: lilac09 2011-03-06 22:00:01 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4133 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ lilac09 ] 在 2011-03-07 10:29:03 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: You and your researchselfselfself2011-03-04 21:07:48

Now I totally got how people feel when they read my long writings. I am just like those who will always feel nauseated during a car riding except sitting right behind the steering wheel.

I just skimmed through the masterpiece, but I read your summary word by word. Very concise and accurate.

When it comes to English study, I agree with Xiao Qian that passion is the most important factor. Passion makes one fall in love with English at the first sight. You enjoy its beauty and freshness like enjoying the companion of an attractive new gal/guy. You yearn to learn more. You long to dive deep. Everything seems to come naturally to you, with pleasure and excitement.

However, the whole learning process is like marriage. Once the long-term commitment made, there is a life long way to go. Passion will abate; Ardor will dwindle as time passes by. You may not be able to memorize 50 new words every day or finish reading 20 classic English novels in a year as you’ve originally planned.

Then the importance of perseverance stands out. That becomes the key to maintain the relationship. Force yourself into a habit of learning something new in English on the daily basis even it is as little as a new word.

Imagine your brain is a big empty bucket and you are a farmer picking up grains and beans in the fields. Every time you toss in something, no matter it’s a whole ear of corn or a small corn kernel, you will always have a sense of fulfillment. Bit by bit, you just keep working on it. Hope one day that your bucket can brim over with the knowledge you have diligently accumulated. But the problem with me is that there is a big hole on the bottom of my bucket. Put in one more and get 5 leaked out. Hardly to even get the bottom covered so far. Hahaha~~

所有跟帖: 

回複:Oh, Man, couldn’t you post a longer one? :) -selfselfself- 給 selfselfself 發送悄悄話 selfselfself 的博客首頁 (1704 bytes) () 03/07/2011 postreply 07:30:09

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”